Chad is taking up golf again....well trying to at least. :) It's one of his favorites hobbies besides flying. He can't have too many right now because he doesn't have much time.
Here is one of the hobbies that I have now taken up... I call it CHILLAXIN'
Here is Sarge's new hobby...
Something that is really funny is if you look real close in this last picture you can see his wide open mouth. He kind of looks like a monster going after something. :) He likes to run and chase things. He is trying to learn how to run far and catch a Frisbee in his mouth while it's still in the air.
Now for Dixie's new hobby... This is her first and most famous hobby of box jumping. She had plenty of boxes to learn on...so now she's a pro at that.
Then when we got rid of all the boxes she decided to venture out in the wilderness of outside..now bad part is...she really likes it!

3 comments:
haha... I found out how to post without signing up! Do you go golfing with Chad?
I guess I should of put my name...
Melanie!
Wow...no one loves us!
Post a Comment