Yea!! We have our new house. We are now officially all moved in. The movers came on Friday to deliver all of our things. Slowly but surely our place will start looking like a home. Here are a few pictures....more will come when I get things together.
So far I have met some very wonderful people. Today, a friend from A&M took me to an officer wives coffee social which was really nice. I met so many women and I am looking forward to hanging out with them some more. I also told them that I used to be a teacher and they went crazy! They were naming so many people and schools that are looking for a teacher, part-timer, tutor, etc. They were so helpful that I even had one of the women take me to one of the private schools in Del Rio, introduce me to the principal, and show me around. She was familiar with the school because her children attend. I picked up an application to sub and possibly get a job.
I will keep you all updated on life... Right now I am loving my decision to join my husband. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!!
Enough about me...Chad seems to be in full swing of the academic part of pilot training. His day pretty much consists of going to class around 7, coming home for 30-45 minutes for lunch, going back to classes, coming home for dinner and a small amount of relaxation time, and then studying until he goes to bed. Every now and then he watches some t.v. , but I do most of that for him. He hits the flight line in March, which then he will be putting in 12 hour days, coming home for 12 hours and doing the same thing all over again. Chad seems to really enjoy pilot training so far. He will have his ups and downs, but this is his dream and to make the dream come true he has to work hard for it. Keep him in your thoughts!
I miss all of you!!! Feel free to give me a call anytime. I seem to have A LOT of time on my hands!! Love you all!!

1 comment:
Hey girl - You did such a great job with your page. I look forward to seeing what you guys have been doing & what's coming up new in your lives. We miss you both & think of you all the time. Hunter keeps asking me why ya'll don't live here anymore. He misses you guys alot....so here is a BIG HUG from the both of us to the both of you! Love Ya!
Post a Comment