How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Blame It on Mexico!


Anyone??? Can you guess what it says??? We are in MEXICO!! No wait...USA...ohhh...Mexico! :) This is the border plaque along the bridge. Guess what the first comment as we come across the border was..."Does it smell to you?" HAHA...



This weekend we went across the border to Acuna. We ate at a Mexican food restaurant called Manuels. It was nice...which was very different from what was on the outside. :) It was an experience.







CRAZY ENOUGH! We found a wall advertisement for A&M. We thought it was pretty cool...so of course we took a picture in front of it! On the left side are our friends Kyle and Amy Tobin. Kyle is in Chad's class. Amy is my "new" Amy friend. Don't worry "real" Amy I am not replacing you!!! :)





We also decided to go shopping around Acuna and see what they had to offer. I figured I would look for some thing(s) that I could look back on and remember our time in Del Rio. I had a lot of fun...it was great to bargain with them! Chad made his first Mexican purchase....which included bargaining!



We had lots of fun! Look football American!!!!! YAHOO!!!! I don't know if you can see all the little tikes playing some soccer Mexico style!!!


Maybe we will take you if you want to come and visit! Good shopping and good food!! VIVA MEXICO!

No comments: