After so many tries we FINALLY got a family picture that looks good. The animals were both looking and Chad and I look good. Just thought I would share our lovely family. :)
So I filed my taxes today and we got back $29. What is that going to buy me? In some cases not even a new pair of shoes, pants, ....etc. I could buy dinner here in Del Rio at a Mexican food restaurant...haha:)
Chad is doing great! Still studying like mad. He has done AWESOME on his tests so far which he doesn't think he has. He still has 3 more before he starts flying on March 9th.
As for me...still same old things...looking for something to do. I will probably have to end up subbing until maybe something comes about. I am working to finish up the house hopefully this week or the beginning of next. I am just doing random things like working out, cleaning, cooking, walking the dog, etc..
Take care everyone! I expect some comments on my posts!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment