How cute....
That was all fun for Chad..now it's time for serious business and he was introduced to the studying world. He mde a 100 on his first test and missed on the next. As he was told "this is not the least of his worries". His first major test, Systems 1, is on Wednesday. He hopes to do really well on it which I am sure he will. He has been studying so hard. Keep him in your prayers.
To change the subject..
Here is what I have been up to...NOT MUCH... just unpacking and painting.:) I have actually done a lot so far, but I am trying to make it last a while because then I won't have anything to do. I have applied for some jobs on base. I think I have kind of ruled out subbing...unless there is aboslutely no possiblilty of me getting a job anywhere else. I think I burnt myself out when I did my student teaching and methods. Plus I know how some of the kids can be the their substitutes. Another downfall is knowing Spanish. There are so many jobs, but a lot of them require you to be fluent in Spanish..and we all know I thought it would be smart to take French as my foreign language in high school because I liked to teacher and I thought it would be fun. Anyway, there is a program on base that you can learn Spanish...so that might be one of my random possiblitites.
Right now I am going to take a break from the teaching/subbing world and do something fun. Not like teaching isn't fun, but I just don't think subbing is what I want right now. Like I said before there are some oportunities on base that I have been looking at. I will probably start to volunteer and get involved with some of the other wives. I want to enjoy my time of nothingness right now; before I have to really start working when Chad gets finished will ALL the training. Let me know what all of you are up to or if you are reading this. I want to know if anyone enjoys me blabbing or if they aren't even looking. :) Miss you all!!

1 comment:
Hey you two!!! It's Megan. . .I haven't seen you since your wedding. . .that's sad!!! I miss you both!!!. It looks like you're doing good. How's married life been treating you? Chad looks like he's enjoying training and Deanne, I'm glad you're happy and enjoying your time to yourself and meeting new people. That's awesome! This year I moved to Needville and started teaching 1st grade and I love it. I have a lot of family here and the people at work are really great. Anyways, I just wanted to say hey, and yes! people do read this Deanne:) I miss you and hope you're both doing well. I'll talk to you soon hopefully. E-mail me or call sometime. Take care! ~Megan
Post a Comment