How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

I just love this!

More house picture updates!! I just love getting new pictures from our wonderful realtor. Okay, so our house has a few more things in it. We now have the outside complete, light fixtures, mirrors, faucets, and a water heater! It's so amazing the progress they have made.
close up of brick
YEAH! We can have hot water now!
light fixtures in the kitchen and breakfast area
faucets and light fixtures

Pretty soon I will be there and be able to take more pictures then you can even imagine. :) Only 10 more days until I move to Charleston!

2 comments:

The Busbey's said...

YAY!!! you house is looking so beautiful! i'm sooo happy for you...i can't believe you only have a few more days...wow time really flew by!!!

David and Lana Marcus said...

Oh my goodness friend! I LOVE your house. It is soooooo pretty. I can't wait to come visit you. Can I stay in the "kid's room"????? I miss you. It was really good to see you guys the other day. Good luck with your move. Hugs!!!