How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another HOUSE Update!!!!!

This is just getting too exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it! The brick is completely finished and the siding it almost there!! It's looking like a house so much more. I bet they have the siding all up by now because these pictures were taken this morning at 7 am. YAHOO!
Here is what the back of our house looks like. You can see it across the field next to the home with a fence. Look at our view!

Here is our burgundy colored door...We had to take some Aggieland with us! :)

Bonus room...you can see how nice the paint looks...:) And our view...



These are pictures of the cabinets in the kitchen! I can't wait to see what the floor and countertops are going to look like in here!


I think this is in one of the bathrooms...not too sure. BUT it's more cabinets!!!
Believe it or not. I am actually moving to Charleston in 18 days! My summer has gone so fast! I can't believe it's already here!

In other news....
*Chad will be coming home from water survival on Friday and then leaving again for land survival on Thursday.
*I will be leaving for Charleston, after a brief visit to College Station, on August 5th.

3 comments:

The Busbey's said...

Your house is looking amazing! I LOVE your front door, and you guys do have an amazing view! Miss you friend..keep posting pictures i love looking at them :)

Shannon Ambroson said...

I feel so excited to be able to see the house grow :) Thanks for sharing it with us. And I can't believe it's almost time for you to move in already. This summer has really gone quickly... You'll be teaching again before you know it.

Just don't get too busy to post finished pictures of the house and maybe some of yourself too :) Miss you!

Tiffany said...

Can I just say - yes it has been FOREVER - and I am super jealous of your BEAUTIFUL house! I can't believe you and Chad have been married 3 years (I feel old - and a little unaccomplished) what grade are you teaching? I'm doing 7th and 8th grade math aaahh