Well, Chad is gone again...sounds like a common thing lately! :) Anyway, he is now at the last of the trainings for the summer, land survival. Next is Charleston...
We had a lot of time to hang out this past weekend and beginning of the week. It was good to have my husband around again, but now sad to see him leave. We found out that we will close on our house on August 27th...later then we had planned, but Chad won't be there to sign the closing papers until around then. Hopefully our movers will come on the 28th so that I have Labor Day to catch up on unpacking! We'll see...
Only 11 more days until I leave for Charleston!!!!! Amy and I have such an adventure planned!!!!
We had a lot of time to hang out this past weekend and beginning of the week. It was good to have my husband around again, but now sad to see him leave. We found out that we will close on our house on August 27th...later then we had planned, but Chad won't be there to sign the closing papers until around then. Hopefully our movers will come on the 28th so that I have Labor Day to catch up on unpacking! We'll see...
Only 11 more days until I leave for Charleston!!!!! Amy and I have such an adventure planned!!!!

1 comment:
Yay, 11 more days! You two look so cute :) Weddings always make some of the best pictures since there are so many fun opportunities and family members with cameras. Have fun with your final days before moving!
Post a Comment