As you can see from the very first house picture that they are about to start the brick. We will have brick about a third of the way up the house and the rest will be vinyl siding.
The first picture here is front the living room looking at the front door. There are two archways are you walk from the front door into the main part of the house. The second picture is the living room windows and then in the far right corner is the breakfast area with more windows!
This picture of looking into my kitchen from the living room. You can see the pantry door in the background and the entrance to the formal dining room..jpg)
These are the pictures of the bathrooms. The first one is the guest bath and the second is the master shower and garden tub.
This picture is our view of what is diagonal across the street. The tree area is what they call the wetlands. It will always look like this so we won't have a house directly in front of us!! Kind of keeps a feeling of privacy.
As you can see we are super close to having the house finished. I know it will be here before we know it! I still can't believe that I leave for Charleston in about a month! :)
Update on what's going on the rest of the summer:
*July 10th-Chad is FINALLY finished at Altus...two weeks later!
*July 14th-Chad leaves for Pensacola, Fl for water survival
*July 16th-OUR THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I will celebrate alone :(
*July 18th-Chad comes home from water
*July 18-23rd-Chad and I finally get to spend a little time together
*July 23rd-Chad leaves to Washington for survival
*August 5th-I leave to Charleston with Amy and set up my classroom. :)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment