How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bad News...and some good news...

Bad news first...
We had been planning a cruise to the Caribbean for a while now and we just found out that we will not be able to go. Thankfully, we bought the insurance on it so that we wouldn't loose ALL of our money, but it feels like we are pay $500 dollars (25% that we don't get back) to go on a trip we never even went on! Chad's training is lastly a lot longer then what we had planned--due to unforeseen circumstances. This is just one of the many disappointing parts of being in the Air Force. :( There are good points of being in the military, but right now I am just experiencing one of the bad ones.

Now for the good news...
Our house is coming along nicely. I am sure that we will get pictures soon (next Thurs) because our realtor goes every other week. The builder called Chad yesterday to let him know that they are putting up drywall, painting, and putting up the brick this week!!! :) I wish I could go and see it. I will be there soon though!!

1 comment:

Shannon Ambroson said...

Oh no I'm so sorry about your trip! I guess you're right though, at least you didn't have to forfeit ALL the money for it. I guess that just means you'll have to plan something for another time when you know for sure it'll work out :)

Your house is going to be finished soon! You're going to be a home owner! I have a lot of exclamation points for that!!!