How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Today is moving day!

As one of the perks of the Air Force we are moving, yet again. The good thing about it though, is that I really don't have to do much...just unplug electronics and appliances, uncover bedding, take the liquids and plants with me. I have to make sure I am here from 8-5 and sit back and watch them pack all of my beloved belongings. :) I should be leaving Del Rio tomorrow, for good!, after the final inspection, this is the part I am not looking forward to. I have to clean the entire house! Again, I will be okay because I have done this before, but it's just not very fun.

In case you haven't yet heard, while in Altus last week Chad went through a bad storm which included a tornado. I will inform you of that later when Chad posts pictures.

Until then, I will be watching the men pack up the house!

1 comment:

Shannon Ambroson said...

I'm glad everything's going well with the movers. Staying there with them is SO boring! I really enjoyed getting to know you :) I'm sorry you're leaving but really excited for you and your new house! I love the pictures so far. Have fun making it your own!