How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

More bracings and plumbing!!!

Another update on the new house. Our realtor went out again and said they have added some more bracings and plumbing. We have a shower and tubs now!! :) It's so exciting to see how it's coming along!


On another note....I am now finished with school!!! YEAH!! It was a very fun, exciting last day and I am completely worn out. I had to get all of my things packed up which was not very fun because it feels like I just got here. Hopefully I won't have to move so fast this next time. It seems like every year I get more and more "things". I had to buy another big tub to put my "things" in. I also, which was the worst part, have to sort out what is going with my when I go, what goes with Chad when he comes 3 weeks later (first day of school), and then what goes with the movers. That was a challenge I tell ya!

I am almost finished with my first grad school class! Chad is almost finished with training at Altus! I will finally get to see Chad for about a week when I go see him in Altus!! It seems like to past few months have just flown by. I feel like I have accomplished so much in that short amount of time as well. We also just found out that Chad will deploy on December 27th. :( It seems like I will just have him back again.

I am very excited about our upcoming move on Monday and Tuesday. I am not excited though about the cleaning part of the move, but hopefully I won't have to do it again for 4-5 years.

No comments: