How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Insulation and Windows

The process of our home has seemed to slow a bit, but I guess it has to do that to start looking like more of a finished home. They have completed the structure and are putting finishing touches on it. The moisture protect covering has been put up on the outside, insulation, windows and doors have been put in as well. Hopefully they will start to drywall soon. The builder contacted Chad today and they will be starting the drywall tomorrow. Now, once that is finished our house will be ready in 7-8 weeks! It's crazy how this has all turned out. I just hope it is finished soon so that I don't have to live in the hotel too long! :)



This front windows is the guest bedroom and the window above the garage is the FROG.


We have windows and doors! You also can't see through the house anymore. We have walls!


Insulation is always a plus! This is the FROG...where I am going to put the kids... :)

1 comment:

Shannon Ambroson said...

Sweet! I am loving the house so far :) The more I see the more I love it. It's amazing how it looks "real" once they get the insulation in and the drywall put up and all that. Yay for a roof and walls ;)