How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Leaves

Reds, oranges, yellows, greens....all shades of leaves are beautiful this time of year. I was driving home today--in traffic!--and thinking about how beautiful the colors were around me. I know this is a random thought, but I have only seen pictures of how beautiful the leaves are this time of year. I am glad that I am able to experience this at least once in my life. Maybe I'll take some pictures and show all of you Texans who don't see this!

Update on life...
Chad has been busy 2-3 times a week with flights or sims. They have usually been late, so it has really sucked not having him around. BUT, I guess I better get used to it because he will be gone too soon! He hasn't had his first "trip" yet, not sure when he will, but I know he is looking forward to it. A"trip" entails going over to Germany or Afghanistan for 10 days or so. I guess we'll see.

I have been working on my fourth masters class! I can't believe it's already been that long. I have also been super busy with school and hanging out with the girls--school friends and squadron ladies. I want to get to know MANY people before Chad leaves, so that I have lots to do! I am excited to hold an open house in a few weeks for a few friends...I just need to get the house together! Then my parents, brother, sisters, and grandma are coming to see us for Thanksgiving! So excited to take them to the new sights--things I didn't know existed when my mom and I had our first visit.

I will be posting a few pictures of the house hopefully this weekend of the rooms that are finished...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I think you need to post pictures of the leaves -- And tell your mom hello! I thought of ya'll the other day because I was passing through NB and I went to HEB - you probably didn't know this, but we used to see your mom almost every single time we went to HEB, and it became a joke at my house... we were weird I know, but I was there, and I didn't see your mom - not without looking :)

hope alls well!!