How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random post

Well, I am finished with the main part of preparing my house for family. Yep, that's right, my family will be coming to visit for Thanksgiving!!! I am excited to show them the sights and sounds of Charleston! Not sure exactly what we will be doing, since I don't know if they will be showing the A&M/Texas game or not, but I guess we will see when they get here.

Chad will be going on his dollar ride tomorrow night. He will be flying over to Germany, not sure what he will be doing there, but I just know he will be gone for at most 10 days. He should be back for Thanksgiving if everything works itself out. After this he will be co-pilot ready and be able to go on missions as a co-pilot. This is a good thing and a bad thing because now he will start to be gone more often :(. He only has about a month until he leaves for deployment, so I don't think there will be many small trips until after he comes home from deployment at the end of April. Anyway, I will let you know how his trip went when he gets back.

The holidays are coming and I am getting excited to see family and friends! I won't be in town for long, but I hope to get to see everyone at least once!

1 comment:

Andie said...

have fun with the family and hosting them in your NEW house :-)