I know that it has been a while since you have seen that title! :) We have been busy preparing the house for a while now. Working does not help to clear up the house any easier. Definitely when I come home I am either working on school stuff, going to the gym, working on my masters papers, or just hanging out with Chad. There has been no time to prepare the house. I have tried slowly on the weekends to get things together, which has turned out okay. We are getting things here and there to fill those empty spaces and walls. :) This next week we will be getting gutters on the house and hopefully this next weekend I will finish our bedroom and the guest bedroom, but I guess we'll see. There's just always so many other interesting things to do around town then clean up the house!
Here are a few pictures that I have taken of the house. Don't mind the mess with boxes and things everywhere! :)
This is the front our wonderful home! We have new house starting on the other side of us. I don't think it's been sold yet, just an inventory home.

This is our view across the street...notice we have a fall with beautiful fall colors! :)
This is the view of our living room from entry hallway


You can see the formal dining in the background.

Entry way from living. The other bedrooms and garage door are up by the front door--which are not close to being finished yet!

breakfast area from living



Formal dining from living area

formal dining facing the kitchen and living to the left.

Going up the the FROG

This is the FROG that we turned into the office combined with A&M and Air Force stuff.

It has become the prime gaming area! :)


More pictures to come later... I have to finish the rooms first.
2 comments:
aww i love it! everything looks fabulous so far!
you've been tagged :) see my blog from 11/9 and tell us 7 random things aboutcha! (when you get a chance, of course ;))
Post a Comment