How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Just a couple of updates!


Well, our house is finished!!! Chad went on the walk through last Wednesday. There were a few things wrong, but for the most part nothing too bad! I am so excited about moving out of this wonderful hotel on base!!! I can't wait to have our new home! We close on Wednesday, movers come on Thursday, and we will finally be living in our house on Friday! So exciting and I'm so ready!

On a sad note, we lost one of our babies today. Our cat, Dixie, did not wake up this morning. She wasn't very old, which is sad, so that's why it makes it so strange as to why she died. I guess life has its ups and downs, and this is just one of them.

After that sad moment...I started school last Thursday! I can't believe it's already here! I am already drowning in the "new teacher" feel of working! AGAIN! I can't wait to be working at a school for more then 1 year!!! Next year will be smooth sailing...let's hope! Anyway, my kids seem pretty well behaved...though they are VERY talkative! I don't think I have ever had a more diverse group of kiddos. Definitely NOT what I am used to, if you know what I mean! Anyway, the teachers are all ready super and I am so excited I am working on the team that I am!

Enough about that...I will post pictures of our home as soon as we have the internet! Maybe before then...if I can get a free moment...which is very rare lately!

Ciao!

2 comments:

The Busbey's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andie said...

i'm so sorry to hear about dixie. if you're half as attached to dixie as we are to molly, then i can only imagine your sadness :-(

yay for the house being JUST ABOUT ready! i'm so excited for ya'll!