Hello All!! Who is ready for some Christmas?!?!?!?! After many scratches, pokes, and continuous itching we finally got the tree up tonight. It looks so pretty and colorful! This year we have a tree that already has lights on it! YEA! We just took all the fun out of decorating the Christmas tree... :) I know that was always my mom's favorite part of decorating the tree. I can remember times when she would just throw the lights into the tree and leave it at that :). Those were the days...Surprisingly I have almost bought ALL my Christmas gifts! There is not many places to shop here in Del Rio, so I had to make the most out of Thanksgiving break. Speaking of buying new gifts we just bought a new BIG SCREEN! It's amazing...so huge. It almost gives you a headache every time you watch it :). Chad is VERY proud of his purchase. We also had to buy a new entertainment center because our old one would not hold our new tv. Another thing that is very crazy...Chad's drop (where he finds out what/where he will be flying) will be coming up in 2 short months! Two classes ahead of Chad will be dropping tomorrow night! It will be here before we know it!
Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night! Sleep tight! :)
Your home looks sooo cute and cozy... want to come decorate ours? =) Also, nice Dugie family picture... I better be getting one in the mail! I miss you and love you! Call me over the Christmas break!
1 comment:
Your home looks sooo cute and cozy... want to come decorate ours? =) Also, nice Dugie family picture... I better be getting one in the mail! I miss you and love you! Call me over the Christmas break!
Post a Comment