How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Picture Time!



We took our picture for our Christmas cards today so hopefully you will be getting them sometime soon...that's if I get them mailed out. :)

Chad had his 2nd checkride on Friday. He got a 4G which means he did 4 things wrong...which I thought was pretty good! So far...so good...he is starting formation flying in the T-1 now. He has his first flight on his birthday, December 11th. Chad now has about 5 weeks left of pilot training..then comes Drop and then graduation. I know I told some people that Drop was going to be the end of January, but it's now February 1st. Please be thinking about us on that day. We will be hoping, as of right now, for McChord AFB in Tacoma, Washington. We won't know if this will be one of our choices until we get back from Christmas. Then we will receive the official "list" as everyone calls it. On this "list" will be all the possible choices that we will get to make. He is wanting to fly the C-17.
This is the newest cargo plane the air force has. We are still thinking it might be a possibility that Chad will become a FAIP (first assignemnt instructor pilot), which we are not really wanting. For me...we take our Math benchmark tomorrow. This will kind of give us an idea of how well the kids will do on the Math TAKS test. I just pray that most of my kiddos pass it. We will just have to see. I can't believe I am almost finished with the first semester of my third year of teaching. It goes by so fast...

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't kill the cat.