How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's been a while...

Hmmm....well it's been a while since my last post. :) Sorry about that. I have been super busy and have found no time to sit down and update everyone.

Chad is about 3/4 of the way through pilot training. He is in the T-1 track (heavy/cargo) planes. He is about halfway finished with that part of training. Right before Christmas he will have his 2nd checkride. After Christmas at the end of January we will find out what and where we will be next year. Hopefully it's not Del Rio, but if it is, then we will make do. Whatever happens, it happens for a reason. Maybe we are supposed to stay here....

I have a job where I am teaching 3rd grade. It is a Title 1 school, but so are all the schools in Del Rio. Title 1 means that we have lots of low socioeconomic kiddos. My class is a different group this year. They are a lot different then last years. I really have struggled with discipline this year. They are a tough group, but they are keeping me on my toes. :) I am definitely enjoying being out of the house!!!

We have done many things since my last post....track, College Station visit, Seminole Canyon, T-1 spouse ride, etc.... I will post a few pics of our happenings.

Also here is a video from Chad's track select. It's of all the happenings in pilot training as of July.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4b8ZgIZa7c


Chad and I after he found out he got the T-1 !

Mountain Biking in Seminole Canyon

My 25th birthday!

Mr. Cool in his plane.

T-1 Spouse Ride..me in the jump seat

Mock refueling...something Chad hasn't even done.

The Mighty Rio Grande

Lake Amistad


After my flight...I can officially say that I didn't have to use the "bag" they gave me. But some girls did...boy am I tough!


This is a random video I found of when Chad lived up here and it snowed...another way to look at Del Rio. :)




No comments: