I wanted to update you on the classroom. I purposely took these pictures to show all my wonderful friends how I set up my classroom this year and completely forgot to post and attached them. It’s a little late, but hey it’s better than never. I bet it doesn’t look like that anymore! J Anyway, another post I needed to catch up on. I will show you what it looked when I started and how I got it. I had A LOT of work to do….which included lots of dusting! Yuck!
By the way, it’s almost Thanksgiving! Also, I only have 3 more days of school until I am OFF FOR THANKSGIVING! It is a much needed break after what my hellions put me through! J I will be seeing many of you this break.
What my classroom looked like before I started.
The front of my school

No comments:
Post a Comment