How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Check!

Charleston Fashion Week....need I say more! Ha! How unfashionable am I?!?! Well, Chad says I'm plain and I really don't like the "newest" fashion....reminds me of the 80's and we all know how that turned out! So, I decided to try my hand at this fashion thing!


Charleston Fashion Week was another Charleston event that I checked off my list! A bunch of girlfriends and I enjoyed a night out in Charleston that included some drinks and a cat walk. The show went off without a hitch...except for one minor wardrobe malfuntion (which apparently the true fashionistas I was with didn't even notice it!) I have never been to a fashion week before, so I did really enjoy myself. We even got a free gift for coming! We also had a star sighting...Mychael Knight...Project Runway!




No comments: