Here are a few pictures of the freezing rain that morning. I have seen way worse, but hey, we didn't have to go to school! I'll take anything! :)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
SNOW DAY and 3 HOUR DELAY!
What a week it has been....Monday was supposed to be a teacher work day, but we ended up not going to school... because it was a SNOW DAY! Well, we didn't get any of this snow that everyone was predicting, but we did get a bunch of freezing rain. Therefore, no driving for me! That afternoon when things seemed to clear up I drove to the gym to workout...I just had to get out of the house! That night it continued to rain, so they made today a 3 hour delay! Wow...that was nice...we went in at 10 and had about 4 hours of school! It was great...why can't school be like that more often! We don't have to make up the day either, so even better!
Here are a few pictures of the freezing rain that morning. I have seen way worse, but hey, we didn't have to go to school! I'll take anything! :)

Here are a few pictures of the freezing rain that morning. I have seen way worse, but hey, we didn't have to go to school! I'll take anything! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment