How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1 week down...17 more to go!

Well, it's been one week!! I have completed quite a bit in that time frame....

I have been able to get the house cleaned up from Christmas. No longer any traces of Christmas mess around....which is nice.

I have also enjoyed a dinner with some girlfriends who were celebrating their halfway on their husbands deployment. I called it my first week is over deployment dinner!

I also saw Country Strong...it was funny because it reminded me of home. The first song that played was a song that often played at the dance halls when Chad and I would go when we were younger.

As long as I can keep going like I am, continuing to stay busy, this deployment thing will continue to be a piece of cake!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

glad to hear things are going ok!! you're right - staying busy is the best!