How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chad's welcoming...

Chad was welcomed by a few veteran's on their stop in Maine before heading to his deployment destination. These veteran's have been welcoming airmen for many years. I believe Chad's squadron back in October was the 400th crew that they had welcomed. These are very dedicated men and women supporting our troops headed overseas!

Things are going well for Chad. He is getting into the groove of working his new job. There are things that have been difficult, but with time things will start to get better. He is currently in the process of building a desk out of water bottles. I will definitely have to post pictures of that soon! I thought it was a very clever and interesting idea.

Chad and I have been able to Skype once this weekend, which was really a lot of fun! We haven't done that since his last deployment two years ago. We have also been able to talk pretty often, which is very different from last time. Since he isn't flying he isn't on strange hours, so we can talk more often. It's good to be able to hear from him every day or every other day. It makes me feel like he is closer to me than he really is.

No comments: