You ask how school is...?? Well, it is okay. I am surviving. I continue to think about how much of a break I need. I am getting burnt out, already! I still have many, many years to retirement and this can't be happening yet! We will see what teaching has in store for me...
Not sure if I have introduced you all to our new friend, a cat! His name is Cooper and we got him from the animal shelter. He was about 10 weeks old we we got him. He is now about 20 weeks or so and 6 pounds.

1 comment:
awww i love your new kitty! i <3 cats :) too bad andrew's allergic. bummer about chad having to deploye, horray for getting to spend a bit more time with him with the date change. i hate waiting in anticipation too though :-/ we'll be thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment