Well starting my year all over again...that's the start of 3 years here in Charleston. Strange to be in a place longer than a year and a half, but I love not having to learn new things!! This year I am the team leader which should be interesting. My team is expecting me to run the show and deliver important information to and from the team. Hope I can do it! AH! Anyway, tomorrow starts a new year... I am trying to be hopeful, but the way I have seen/heard things so far (meet the teacher, rumors of bad kiddos, etc...) it's hard to be positive. I guess we will just have to see how things turn out! :) I will keep you all posted!
By the way I am VERY excited because Chad just returned home from a 25 day trip! I am glad to have him home for a few days as I start my new school year...though sad I can't spend more time with him because it's not summer anymore! :(

1 comment:
yay for you being a team leader! yay for chad getting home! yay for yay's!
Post a Comment