After downtown, we headed to the USS Yorktown, a batteship that was around during the Vietnam War. Looked a lot like most battleships, so I can't really say much about it :/ oops! We enjoyed walking around and imagining what life would be like on a boat for months at a time. I think Chad enjoys his job a little better.
Once we left the Yorktown we decided to head toward Wadmalaw Island and visit the Firefly Distillery. We went for Firefly tastings! Another delicious event! Well, most of the Firefly Vodkas were good, except I don't really reccomend the Raspberry Sweet Tea Vodka. It was very similar to the taste of cough syrup! Ugh! Chad really like the Firefly Sweet Tea Burbon, but we ended up buying the Firefly Lemonade, which isn't out in stores yet! We got a sneak peak! It was good, we couldn't pass it up!
tasting some delicious Firefly products
Showing off our purchase

No comments:
Post a Comment