How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here we go again....and some new news...

So Chad is once again on a trip...sounds like a common deal lately. He will be gone to Germany for around 10 days, even though he just got back from there Sunday. He also just informed me that the trips will now be 21 days! Geez...Air force sucks right now...sorry just a little bitter because I want my husband around! Thankfully I have work, the gym, and my pets to keep my busy! We actually got snow a few weeks ago that stuck on the ground AND STAYED a few days! It was crazy and amazing all at the same time. We have never experience snow at our own home before, so it was pretty amazing! I felt like a kid at Christmas waking up the next morning so we could go play in the snow!! We attempted a snow man, but turned into a snow castle (hence living by the beach!). Sarge and Rio loved the snow...they would chase each other and run, dig, and play in the snow. It was too funny!

The next day...

Chad and I are attempting Weight Watchers since January...more to start eating better and portion meals. It has been working because both Chad and I have lost weight!!! People are starting to comment on our appearances, which is something that I am not used to! It kind of makes you feel really good about yourself. I have been training for the bridge run again, which takes place on March 26th!! Not sure if Chad will be running this year, due to the surge (Air Force trying to keep my husband away flying almost all days out of the month), so we will just have to wait and see when it gets closer. Anyway, I have been attempting running outside, which it has been rather cold, so most of my running/cardio has been taking place on the treadmills at the gym!

In other news, I should be receiving my diploma from grad school soon!!! I ordered my official transcript and sent it to the state department to hopefully start getting paid a little more! Ha...obviously not as much as I would like, but it's something!
Until next time...

No comments: