How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not too much going on...

Well, there hasn't been much going on this past week. I have been busily getting my house back in order...taking down Christmas, putting away suitcases, washing clothes, etc. :) I have been pretty busy all weekend with that. I started my 5 masters class last Monday...which was a big change! I had to get back in the swing of school all over again. I felt like I had been finished for a really long time and had to start all over again. It was a challenge. I had a hard time writing my paper for this week, which I just finished! My prof this time around is requiring a lot of work out of us! Oh well, I have a lot of time on my hands these days with Chad not around!

I also started back to school! That was crazy...where have I been! It was a great break, and of course I was not ready to go back! I think my students forgot every rule! I told them they left their minds with Santa and that they should ask for them back! :) Anyway, I am trying to re-organize my classroom, which will be fun...something I have wanted to do for a while. When I moved in I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

I have talked to Chad a few more times this week. It's hard to believe that he has been gone almost 2 weeks now. We were not able to Skype at all because our schedules are so off and he has been gone on a misson all weekend. I think this is his 4th or 5th mission so far...in just 1 1/2 weeks! They are working him pretty hard!

I started hanging a few of my Christmas presents...will post pictures later. BUT, I still haven't found anything for our bedroom. It still has nothing hung on the walls yet because just I can't find anything I really reallly like. I will post pictures of the rest of the house soon...maybe next weekend!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've gotten to talk to Chad more! Howdy and I haven't been able to Skype because of off schedules as well. Good luck with the Master's stuff!! I'm out of town next weekend, but we should go to dinner sometime soon!

Michelle said...

Sounds like someone needs to go to Homegoods!!