So I am not as good of a blogger as I said that I would be...but hey, I giving you the facts of life. I don't even have kids yet and I feel like I am running in circles everyday! I started working out again at the gym and I pretty much go to classes about 5-6 times a week. I know you are thinking "wow, you must be so skinny now". But really, I'm not doing it for the weight loss, I am doing it because it makes me feel good about myself. Usually my days during the week consist of coming home, letting the dog out, changing to go to the gym, doing my workout, coming home making dinner or grabbing something (trying to stay away from), starting school work or masters stuff, and going to bed. No time for television or hanging out! This could be because I like it this way because it keeps me busy and I don't have time to be sad.
Anyway, enough about that...
Have you ever had a dream where you were locked out of your house with no clothes on and had to go to a neighbor for help or watched MacGyver use a variety of strange items to unlock a lock... Well, I had one of those moments without the naked part. Last Sunday, Sarge wanted me to get up so he could go outside, but I kept trying to tell him to let me sleep longer. This didn't happen, he jumped and licked me, so therefore I had to get up. As I opened the door to go outside I have this habit now that Chad's gone to lock the door behind me (a good habit, but not at this point), so I was closing the door because Rio was trying to get out. I knew I didn't want that because then I would have to chase him around the house too. Anyway, closed the door behind me and as soon as that door shut, I knew what I had just done. I had locked myself out! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! Of course, I was freaking out, who wouldn't when they didn't know anyone else in the neighborhood and was in their pajamas! I attempted to MacGyver some thoughts together so that I could attempt to get back in my house, SOMEHOW! I went to the neighbors, be mindful I have never really spoken with any of them AND it's 8:00 on a Sunday morning! Anyway, I had no luck, no one wanted to answer a door for a lady in distress--wow, was I in distress! I went to the back to try and figure something out and saw our grill kit sitting out. I rummaged through it and found a shish kabob skewer that I could possibly use to get in the door, oh because I had tried my old drivers license earlier. With luck, I was able to get into the house by prying this skewer into the lock and pushing the door open! Whew, I was in! But now, I'm a little freaked at the fact that I did get in. If I knew this, then what do other people know about getting in a house! That was a little scary thought for me. Well, now I am safely in my house and I have learned by putting a spare key into my car in case something like this happens to me again! :) I guess I learned a valuable lesson--well maybe 2!

1 comment:
Ohmygosh! I would have DIED!!
Post a Comment