Only a few more days until Spring BREAK!! This break is much needed!! I have been so worn out!
Chad's busy months are about to start, so he needs the short break before he gets down to business. We leave to visit Charleston and look at houses on and off base next Tuesday. We will stay and check things out there until Friday. Then we will spend the Easter weekend in San Antonio, the last for a while. We will then drive back here to Del Rio and Chad will leave for C-17 school in Oklahoma on Monday or Tuesday. He won't be finished until July 1st.
In the meantime, I plan on preparing/starting grad school online and finishing up the year teaching. Hopefully I will get some much needed guitar practicing time, study time, reading time, and chick-flick movie time :). I have a few events coming up that will occupy my time as well: my cousin's wedding, sister's graduation, Math TAKS, visiting friends and packing/cleaning up my classroom.
I will be posting pictures of Charleston and homes when we get back after Easter. Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment