How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Orders....dates....

Well...we now have our dates of when Chad and I will be where! Of course the dates may change, but here's what we know so far.

~We will go on a trip to Charleston March 19th-23rd just to check things out.

~
Chad will be leaving to Altus in Oklahoma on March 25th until July 1st...which I will stick around in Del Rio until school is out.

~We will go on a cruise to the southern Carribean July 6th-July 13th

~Chad will leave again for water survival in Florida July 15th-17th...which will be our 3 year anniversary on the 16th....BOO! :( But I am sure it's the first of many...

~We will move out of our home in Del Rio sometime between July 18th and July 23rd.

~Chad leaves for land survival in Washington on July 25th-August 15th.

~August 19th---Chad and I living in Charleston, South Carolina.


We have a busy next few months....well Chad does... :)


No comments: