This weekend Amy and Trey came to visit!! We had lots of fun. Amy came into town on Wednesday and I gave her a "tour" of base and Del Rio. Then on Thursday we went to the pool and I made stacked enchiladas. Friday I took her to the winery, the emporium (a fun ice cream shop) and around downtown. Trey came into town on Friday night with his boat. So on Saturday we hit up Lake Amistad. This was also the day of Chad's solo party...so we did both. The lake was very nice. We drove about 20 minutes away from the dock we started at into a really nice area with lots of cliffs. Amy learned how to wakeboard and Chad and I tried to finesse our skills as wakeboarders...since we hadn't been in a while. We grilled some fajitas that night, but we were so pooped from the lake we went to bed early! :) Then Sunday Amy and Trey both left. We were sad because now it was quiet around the house once again.

No comments:
Post a Comment