How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I know it's been a while...

I know it's been a while since my last post. Believe it or not, we really haven't done too much. :) This past weekend Chad's parents came into town. We showed them what Del Rio had to offer...Mexico, WalMart, Home Depot, the base! We got to plant flowers and finish up the house!!! I was so excited! Yeah funny how exciting some things can be now-a-days. :)

Chad has been VERY busy. He has been going to work everyday at around 7:45 and not getting home until 8. We then eat dinner and hang out for about 30 minutes...then he's back to studying until 11 or so. His flying has been up and down, but that's only normal because he is learning.

I had been subbing 3-4 times a week, mostly at Chavira, which is the elementary school about 8 minutes away from the base. Nice and close! Just the way I like it! I have definitely had ups and downs with subbing. It's a rough life when you don't know any Spanish! I have been meeting more and more wives at socials and getting to know this whole Air Force way of life. I have also met some kids through subbing that I know their parents as well. :) Subbing has become easier because I know how the school works and I know lots of the kids now.


This picture is at a fountain by the border crossing in Mexico.

No comments: