Then we move into the living room...
Part of the huge living area is the dining room. You sort of have to separate it somehow, but we liked the openess of it and left the couches facing the open area.
Now you will see the hallway...this is walking toward the living area.
First bedroom on the left as you walk down the hallway is Chad's room (office). When he is home, this is where almost all of his time is spent...studying.
This is the magical study chair...and then it turns into a plane where he can "chair fly".This is an example of "chair flying" :) I don't know what I am doing, but this is where Chad practices before flights and sims.
As you continue to walk down the hallway on the right side is our bedroom. We had fun putting all of our big furniture into this room. It has two closets on two walls which made it somewhat difficult.
As you again walk down the hallway on the left side across from the master bedroom is the guest bedroom. I KNOW...3 ROOMS. It's amazing!!! I am still trying to find something to put on top of the bed.This is Dixie's favorite hangout. I think she likes the room. This is where all of "her" things are.
I know it was a long blog, but I had to get all the pictures in so you could see. I hope you enjoyed my crib! You need to come and see in person for a better idea! :)

2 comments:
You must of cleaned before you took the pictures!Or is your house always clean? haha
Melanie
You did such a GREAT job decorating...Wish my house looked this nice....Hopefully I'll get to see it in person soon. Melissa
Post a Comment