This past weekend we went on our second annual TX trip. I couldn't believe Chad hadn't been home since last year. I didn't take many pictures, but we had a lot of fun!! We ate and went many places that we miss in Texas. We went to Wurstfest again this year, but no football game. We decided we wanted to be able to spend as much time with family as possible. I think the night that we had the most fun was when we decided to have a fire outside. The boys decided they were going to wear their letterjackets! Too funny! Also, we were able to catch up with good friends that we have not seen in a while.
Hunter's (my nephew) puppy. She was so cute!

Boys in their letter jackets from 10 YEARS AGO! Yikes!
Fire night!
Wurstfest!!! 10 day salute to sausage...boy did I have some....notice the background...
No comments:
Post a Comment