How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Away for the weekend....Day 2

Day 2
The next day we made the plan to hike Chimney Rock. This was something that I had been hearing about as well. I’ve been told the views were amazing and they were right! It was so cool to feel like we were right up there in the Blue Ridge Mountains. We hiked A LOT that day and walked up MANY stairs! At the end of it I didn’t want to walk another staircase! Our legs were dead and sore from all the hiking we did both days!

We were a little disappointed once we got to the waterfall...it seemed to only be trickling down the cliff...hmm...I guess it was water falling.
Look out below!After a long day of hiking...we enjoyed some North Carolina BBQ on the creek next to Chimney Rock.
We enjoyed it though and have already started planning our next hiking adventure!

1 comment:

The Busbey's said...

Great pictures! It looks beautiful!!!