How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Texas visit...spring break...FINALLY!

So it is finally my spring break...better late than never!

I started my spring break in NB visiting family and eating my dad's homecooking!! I always enjoy when I don't have to worry about what I'm going to eat!

On Monday I headed to College Station to visit one of my VERY best friends...AMY! We had a wonderful time together...which we always do! We headed to one of my favorite hot spot...La Bodega...to enjoy a shaker! Then we ended my visit on our old stompin' grounds on Northgate!

While I was in College Station I was also able to visit with my very favorite teacher friends. These ladies were there for me my first two years of teaching! Wow! It seemed like old times...how I miss these wonderful women!


Enjoying me some Fat Tire at the CHICKEN!Enjoying one last shot!


When I came back from College Station I was able to meet up with two more friends (Amanda and Kristen) that I hadn't seen in a while as well...although we didn't take any pictures?!?! Why do I always do that! All in all I enjoyed my week in TX...now I am back waiting to Chad to be home REAL SOON!!!

No comments: