How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hey Ya'll!

How is everyone?? I know I haven't posted in a while...sorry! We have almost finished 9 weeks of school!! Crazy! I can't believe it is going so fast! It's nice though. I have a good class this year, which is a HUGE change from the past two years. So I am actually loving my job. In other good news, I have one class left, which will start at the end of the month!!! I am so excited! I will have my masters degree in December! I have been waiting for this for a while now, so it's a good change!

Chad has been starting to fly again...so his schedule will start to pick up. Which is something that I know he is super excited about.

I forgot to mention that I got a new classroom pet. He/she is a bearded dragon name TEX!!! Here are some pictures from when I first got him. He/she is about two months old now, so he's gotten a little bigger.

TEX (little hatchling!)

ALSO...we will be coming to TX at the end of this month for a football game in Aggieland and Wurstfest! We are super excited, but sad that it will be our only visit together until this summer! Chad is not able to get leave for Thanksgiving or Christmas, so I will be a lone ranger during the holidays! :(

Here is a picture I PAINTED at a social with the AF spouses!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

so jealous about your trip to texas!! we are hoping to go in january. LOVE your painting! you are quite talented!