How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

A New Look!

I have decided to change to way the blog looks. I think it might be a bit too girly, but I like it! :)

Nothing new happening here...
I went to the air show this past weekend and about died in the heat of Del Rio. I think it was about 100 degrees outside! CRAZY! We were able to go up into the cockpit of the C-17 (which is what Chad is going to be flying-in case you forgot). It was amazing how many buttons Chad has to learn how to use...I guess that's why they put them in the co-pilot seat for a couple of years first. :)

Chad is about halfway finished with training at Altus. He has his first test and checkride on the 21st of May. Then we are finally going to see each other after 7 weeks on May 23rd!!!

If you are wondering why I am blogging in the middle of the day....I took today off!! I needed a break from the kids and I also decided to take the rest of my days off too! I will have next Thursday (22) and Friday (23) off and then the Thursday (29) and Friday (30) before my little sister's graduation in NB. Luckily I found a decent sub, so maybe my kids won't visit the principal as much while I am gone!

No comments: