How long have the Dugie's been married?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Boating Day


This past Friday Chad had a half day...which was awesome!!! We actually ate lunch together and went out to the lake. Along with some of Chad's pilot training buddies, we rented a boat for a few hours. Also one of Chad's friends brought his jet ski out there. It was a lot of fun. The lake was beautiful and so relaxing. Although I didn't get in the water, we had lots of fun. Chad of course did...I think he was a little nutty!

Chad is moving along with pilot training...only 3 more months until track. He will have his second check ride this coming up week. He is still wishy-washy on if he wants to fly a fighter or a cargo plane. He will be happy with flying almost anything! We went to a track on Friday and one of Chad's outlaw buddies got t-38s...congrats to him!


I have been continuing to sub...now I am a long term sub in a fourth grade classroom. It's lot of fun...they have taught me quite a bit :). No job yet...I have had some offers of on base jobs, but they aren't turning out to be what I wanted. I will keep you all posted with that. :)

No comments: